The De Vigili come from a long history of viticulture when the ancestor Ottavio at the beginning of the 19th century marked the barrels with his initials. After the war the wine business was interrupted, to continue the path of simple winemakers. After more than 70 years Francesco Devigili, in 2015, just twenty-three, he revives the family brand, with just five hectares and very few bottles. The ideas are clear: the land is cultivated without synthetic products and chemical herbicides and, even in the canton, an attempt is made to respect the characteristics of the autochthonous Trentino product par excellence: Teroldego Rotaliano. The vineyards are located on two very important toponyms in the Teroldego Rotaliano area: Pasquari and Entichiari, attributable to the most historical area of which there is evidence since 1490, the Teroldeghe. These vineyards are located in the best part of Campo Rotaliano, the one where it was located in the old bed of the Noce stream.