It’s almost become common knowledge that the wine world is a complex and extremely sophisticated one. In fact, it is a world that is extremely difficult for wine producers to get into to.
Here are some of the things that happen when a producer attempts to join this world:
- They must prepare thousands of free bottles to give conglomerates who will market the wine for them.
- Many times, producers must wait 90 days before earning a penny on their wines. There will be times when they won’t even earn a dime.
So what does that mean for you, the wine drinker and wine lover? Simply put:
- You will keep paying exorbitant amounts of money to purchase a limited selection of wine.
- You may never get a chance to try those hidden gems of wines.
Here’s what you can do in 3 easy steps (other than buying our wines):
- Spread the word: Tell your friends, family and colleagues about Shelved Wine;
- Be part of our Social Media (like, share and comment on our pages);
- Subscribe to our newsletter.