Cantina di Gambellara

Showing all 2 results

cantina-di-gambellara-shelved-wine

The Cantina di Gambellara was founded in 1947 and has nearly 300 members who farm 600 hectares in this small denomination on the border between the provinces of Vicenza and Verona, only a few miles east of Soave. In 2015, this Cantina merged with the Cantina Colli Vicentini (from whom we buy the Ca’ di Alte wines) and Alberto Marchisio is now responsible for winemaking, with Matt Thomson as consultant. Alberto has selected the best grapes from the volcanic hills of the denomination’s natural amphitheatre to make his Gambellara Classico.