The grapes of Vallagarina Pinot Grigio Gazzi La Cadalora are grown in the Gazzi vineyard at an altitude of 250 meters on stony, calcareous, clayey soil. The harvest is manual in a box with selection in the vineyard. The vinification is traditional in white with fermentation at a controlled temperature of 22/25 ° in steel for 70%, while the remaining 30% passes in barrique. Vallagarina Pinot Grigio IGT “Gazzi” La Cadalora ages in steel and barrique for 6 months then refines in glass for 24 months.
La Cadalora still believes that “good wine” is the result of the evocative ability of a unique, unparalleled territory, and of the craftsmanship of the craftsman who transforms that grape. All this implies an ecosystem in balance with Nature, where the quality of the wine is based on the renewal of resources and the ability to maintain them over the long term, for future generations. The territory of which the wine represents a mirror has always been and will always be the ancestral link of our enological tradition.